PRICE NT$ 2199
MEETING TIME 7:00AM
Duration of the tour step by step:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
- Yanliao fisherman’s harbour beach (Approx. 30 min)
- Baqi rest stop at coastal highway scenic lookout (Approx. 30 min)
- Xinshe rice terrace (or Cape Banshao) (Approx. 30 min)
- Shimen March Cave (Approx. 40 min)
- Cape Banshao heart statue (Approx. 30 min)
- Shitiping Scenic Recreation (Approx. 90 min)
- SUP @ Changhong Bridge (Approx. 120 min)
- Jing Pu Tropic of Cancer landmark (Approx. 20 min)
- Amis Tribe Holy Sea Festival Pavilion (Snacks) (Approx. 40 min)
- Return transfer to Hualien City (Approx. 90 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 9-10 hours, subjected to actual conditions.
1. Hualien City area pick up
2. Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
3. Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Suitable for ages 6 and above.
- 6 – 12 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Lightweight clothing / swimsuits, wearing contact lenses is recommended
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- Full gear and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unlisted transportation service
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
- Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
- 8 days prior: Full refund
- 3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
- 2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
- 1 day prior or actual day: No refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#12 Changhong Bridge SUP Day Tour
The Xiuguluan River originates in the Central Mountain Range, flows along the East Rift Valley empties into the Pacific Ocean at Da Gangkou. It is the longest river in eastern Taiwan and the only river that cuts through the Coastal Mountain Range.
Here, the river is a popular spot not only for river-rafting but also is great location for SUP. Cruising down the river you will get to see the natural surroundings such as buffalo, crested serpent-eagle, and plenty of fishes passing under your SUP.