PRICE PER PERSON NT$ 1799
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 30 min)
- Arrive Toroto forest entrance (Approx. 40 min)
- Coaching and Riding through Totoro forest, watermelon field, Hualien river and rice field (Approx. 150 min)
- Snack (Approx. 40 min)
- Transfer back to your Hotel in Hualien City or Train Station in Hualien (Approx. 60 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 5~7hours, subjected to actual conditions.
Meeting Time: 8:00 AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien city
- Assembly at Love Hualien HQ (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien)
- Suitable for age 12 years old and above
- For your safety, please ensure that you are in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg.
Departure with minimum 4 pax; minimum 1 pax to book
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- Love Hualien reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- If you had good skill of riding dirt-bike and is seeking for a more exciting route, Totoro forest motocross might not be the perfect one for you. Please check other route of different difficulty level. Or text us for suggestions.
- wear long-sleeved top with long pants.
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien (Transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at Love Hualien HQ)
- Gears and safety equipment
- Coaching for basic equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
- Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
- 8 days prior: Full refund
- 3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
- 2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
- 1 day prior or actual day: No refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#2 Motocross in Totoro Forest LEVEL 1
Have not experience the excitement of off-road dirt biking? Worrying about the difficulty of riding the gear motocross?
You can relax and join the Totoro forest motocross tour as we improved the safety of those beautiful bikes for you to easily to enjoy the ride!
Located in Fenglin township, Totoro motocross route is a man-made forest that has thousands of trees lined up in order. Love Hualien (UniqueFun) gave this amazing route named “Totoro forest” due to the similarity with the movie “My Neighbour Totoro”, a 1988 Japanese animated fantasy film.
This trail brings through the majestic coastal mountain ranges covered in thick forest greeneries. Turn your throttle up through the trail, inhaling the fresh air from natural phytoncide, and venturing across the watermelons.