PRICE PER PERSON NT$ 1899
Duration of the trip step by step:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
- Arrive to Banana grove entrance (Approx. 40 min)
- Coaching and test ride (Approx. 30 min)
- Riding through banana trails and enjoy the view of rice field while having tasty snacks (Approx. 240 min)
- Transfer back to your Hotel in Hualien City or Train Station in Hualien (Approx. 60 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 6~8 hours, subjected to actual conditions.
Meeting Time: 8:00 AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City Area
- Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
- Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Suitable for ages 12 and above.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- If you have no previous motocross experience, please check other dirt-biking route for instance Totoro Forest in the most easy one (Level 1).
- wear long-sleeved top with long pants.
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- Gears and safety equipment
- Coaching for basic equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
- Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
- 8 days prior: Full refund
- 3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
- 2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
- 1 day prior or actual day: No refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be refunded
#6 Motocross trail in Banana Grove LEVEL 2/4
This motocross adventure is dedicated for tourists with some riding previous experience. Level 2 out of 4. The off-road trip takes around 30km (15km + 15km).
Explore the golden banana grove by riding dirt-bikes on seashore mountain range!
Along the 3,500-year-old tribal village, you will overlook Hualien’s well-known scenic East Rift Valley. Once used by local porters as a transport route, now you can come experience this historic trail by motorbike, with a coastal mountain breeze in your face.