PRICE NT$ 2499
Duration of the trip step by step:
- Pick up in Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
- Drive to Wenshan trail entrance (Approx. 60 min)
- Hiking in Xilaan trail (Approx. 180-240 min)
- Take a slightly challenging journey along the ancient roads, visit the guard road of the Japanese occupation era and the Taroko tribe ruins to learn about the life of the early ancestor (Approx. 5-6 hrs)
- Transfer back to your Hotel in Hualien City or Train Station in Hualien (Approx. 60 min)
TOUR DURATION Approx. 7~8 hrs (subjected to actual conditions)
MEETING TIME 6AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City Area
- Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
- Suitable for ages 12 and above parental company required for children under 15 years old.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register. This activity is also not suitable for pregnant women.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- This activity is more challenging, please consider about your physical state before registering.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms.
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls. Please leave the correct contact information.
- Please follow the rules below during the event:
a) Always follow the instruction of our instructors
b) Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own
c) Take your own trash with you while leaving
d) Always pay attention to your own safety
Uniquefun will not take any responsibility if accidental casualties are caused by personal negligence, or if you conceal your personal discomfort without actively informing the company or the instructors.
6. During the event, the company provides accompanying photos; Uniquefun has the right to use the photos to publish on the web, community or advertising.
7. Please read carefully the relevant itinerary content of the participating activities and the regulations here. After completing the registration and payment, it is deemed that you have fully understood and agreed to the details of the itinerary.
- You may bring along small backpack (waterproof or bring a cover), hiking shoes, raincoat (heavy rain), umbrella (light rain), drinking water (2L) , snack, long sleeve clothing, hats, small towels, gloves, sunscreen, do not wear perfume (to prevent bees).
- Please wear sensible hiking attire and shoes
- Do not bring your valuables along
#13 Hiking Trail in Wenshan Lushui
As its name implies, the Lushui Wenshan Trail is an ancient road from the Wenshan section of Taroko to the Lushui section. It is a section of the Yueling Ancient Trail. It was closed for a long time due to wind disasters in the early days and was reopened after renovation in August 2010.
There is a mottled orange bridge at the beginning of Wenshan, and after that, there is a green trail climbs up along the mountain. There are few gentle sections during the trail.
You can enjoy the natural greenery during the first two hours of walking, then you will have a wide view that can overlook Wenshan and Tianxiang Canyon after the middle section, you will go through several commentary cards of Maheiyang Tribe, Tuoyouen Tribe.
In the latter part of the itinerary, there are many sections where you walk on the ridgeline. The last section with downward steep slope connects to the "Lushui and Heliu trail". There are more trees, so it is cool and comfortable to walk in summer.
You will see not only tribal relics and police station of Japanese occupation era on the way, but also many rare animals and plants. This is one of the reasons why people like to go deep into the forest in recent years!
Stay away from the bustle of the city to pure the body and mind, the Wenshan Lushui trail tells historical stories and waits for your arrival.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien City and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- Photos of the event can be downloaded for free
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage/ 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
Additional costs that are not mentioned above (Breakfast, personal expenses…. etc.)
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
8 days prior: Full refund
3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
1 day prior or actual day: No refund
Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occurs after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted