PRICE NT$ 1599
Duration of the trip step by step:
- Pick up in Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
- Drive to Xilaan trail entrance (Approx. 40 min)
- Hiking in Xilaan trail (Approx. 180-240 min)
- Xilaan Christian Assembly and Snacks (Approx. 60 min)
- Transfer back to your Hotel in Hualien City or Train Station in Hualien (Approx. 60 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 6~7hours, subjected to actual conditions.
Meeting Time: 7AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City Area
- Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
- Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Suitable for ages 10 and above.
- Parental company required for children between 10 to 16 years old
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Please wear sensible hiking attire and shoes
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- You may bring along small backpack (waterproof or bring a cover), hiking shoes, raincoat (heavy rain), umbrella (light rain), drinking water (2L) , snack, long sleeve clothing, hats, small towels, gloves, sunscreen, do not wear perfume (to prevent bees).
- Do not bring your valuables along
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien City and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
8 days prior: Full refund
3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
1 day prior or actual day: No refund
Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#9 Hiking Trail in Taroko Xilaan
Let us bring you to one of the most mysterious hikes in Taroko national park – Xilaan trail. The entrance is at the Central Cross-lsland Highway, not far from 185km; however, it is easy to overlook. It is not only an ancient arcana, but a traffic main artery for past indigenous peoples.
The tribe was located on the hilltop platform, opposite from the Eternal Spring Changchun Shrine; however, because the village has been relocated for 30 years, the trails are inaccessible, and the trails of the mountain trails have been destroyed and not reconstructed by years. Therefore, you may appreciate the vicissitudes of changing things.
You will be climbing along a steep hike and passing by a mysterious cave which blew a cool breeze all year round and finally, meet the QUODIS ARCANA VENT. Also, since the ecological landscape here is quite rich, you will certainly greeted by the sweet bird and insect songs.
Enjoy the mountain breeze and cool off outside the natural vent, here you will unwind yourself from the bustling city.