PRICE NT$ 1799
7AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
Duration of the tour step by step:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
- Hualien to the start point (Approx. 40 min)
- Gear up, Coaching (Approx. 30 min)
- Paddling in the magnificent ocean and enjoy the beauty of east coast (Approx. 90 min)
- Transfer back to your Hotel in Hualien City or Train Station in Hualien (Approx. 50 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 4hours, subjected to actual conditions.
1. Hualien City area pick up. Please kindly be advised if there are too many participants, we might change the pick up location to Hualien train station rather than the B&B. Check with the customer service in terms of the pick up service.
2. Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
3. Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above who is capable to paddle.
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Lightweight clothing / swimsuits, contact lenses (recommeded)
- Take medication 30 minutes before departure if you have history of motion sickness.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L)
- May bring your personal waterproof camera or prepare your own waterproof bag for your phone.
- Locker is not provided, please do not bring along valuables.
- No shower room
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- Gears and safety equipment
- Coaching for basic equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (tips for our international volunteers are welcomed)
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
- Wet suit (NT.200/person)
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
- Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
- 8 days prior: Full refund
- 3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
- 2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
- 1 day prior or actual day: No refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#7 Kayaking on Hualien River LEVEL 1
Looking for a guided kayaking tour that brings you to the gorgeous Hualien river? Let’s paddle down the hidden gem, discover the spectacular nature of Taiwan with your beloved ones.
River kayaking is another option you should not miss when you visit Hualien. Compared with sea kayaking, river kayak touring is the perfect choice for leisurely paddling without motion sickness. The water is not deep, even if you do not know how to swim, you will definitely enjoy it.
You can control your canoe at a cosy pace when you are paddling, being carried along by the current. Sprays will splash on the crystal clear water when you paddle, and the scenery is impressive while passing by some rapid currents; at the same time, the magnificent landscape will keep evolving on your way of kayaking in the sometimes gentle and sometimes rapid currents.
That is why river kayaking will become both the most unforgettable and relaxed experience for you in Hualien and deserved you to come and join us!