PRICE NT$ 1499
WE HAVE 3 TIME FRAMES FOR THIS ADVENTURE
3:30AM Sunrise session (1), gather at 02:30-03:30AM
9:00AM Morning session (2), gather at 08:00-09:00AM
1:30PM Afternoon session (3), gather at 1:00-2:00PM
Duration of the tour step by step:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 30 min)
- Hualien to Qingshui Cliff (Approx. 40 min)
- Gear up (Approx. 30 min)
- Paddling in the magnificant ocean and enjoy the beauty of east coast (Approx. 90 min)
- Transfer back to your Hotel in Hualien City or Train Station in Hualien (Approx. 60 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 5~7hours, subjected to actual conditions.
1. Hualien City area pick up
Please kindly be advised if there are too many participants, we might change the pick up location to Hualien train station rather than the B&B. Check with the customer service in terms of the pick up service.
2. Meet at Chongde Beach
3. Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
4. Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Suitable for ages 12 and above.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Lightweight clothing / swimsuits.
- Take medication 30 minutes before departure if you have history of motion sickness.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L)
- May bring your personal waterproof camera or prepare your own waterproof bag for your phone.
- Locker is not provided, please do not bring along valuables.
- Contact lenses are recommended.
- No shower room
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- Gears and safety equipment
- Coaching for basic equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
- Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
- 8 days prior: Full refund
- 3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
- 2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
- 1 day prior or actual day: No refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests or date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#3 Kayaking on Ocean next to Qingshui Cliff
Qingshui Cliff is located between Heping and Chongde, and stretches for 21 kilometers. The Great Cliff of Qingshui is particularly steep, and is located 5 kilometers from the sea. It is one of the most majestic views in the Taroko National Park, and one of the top 10 scenic spots in Taiwan according to the Taiwanese Forestry Bureau.
In the past, you could only drive between cliffs and the ocean. Today you will get a unique and stunning view of the cliffs from the vantage point of the Pacific Ocean, as well as a trip along roads built in ancient times.
After safety instructions on the beach, you are free to paddle out to encounter at once the boundless ocean and dangerous beauty of the towering cliffs.
Which kayaking tour should I choose?
If you are a lover of watching sunrise, the best choice is the sunrise group!
Can’t get up too early? Then the morning group or the afternoon group is your thing! After some breakfast and enjoy paddling in the Pacific ocean!