PRICE NT$ 2999
Duration of the trip step by step:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 50 min)
- Transport from Hualien to Ruisui (Approx. 50 min)
- Coaching and test ride (Approx. 40 min)
- Riding through Ruisui Mountain Trails (Approx. 90 min)
- Lunch (Approx. 90 min)
- Riding back to trailhead (Approx. 60 min)
- Transfer back to your Hotel in Hualien City or Train Station in Hualien (Approx. 60 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 8~10 hours, subjected to actual conditions.
Meeting Time: 8:00AM
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City Area
- Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
- Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Had motocross experience.
- Suitable for ages 12 and above.
- 12 – 15 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg, Height should exceed 150cm.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- If you have no previous motobiking experience, please check other dirt-biking route for instance Totoro Forest in the most easy one (Level 1)
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
wear long-sleeved top with long pants.
- Bring along light raincoat/ poncho.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), sunscreen, sunglass, hat, insect repellent and raingear.
- Do not bring along valuables.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- Gears and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien City will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
8 days prior: Full refund
3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
1 day prior or actual day: No refund
Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#14 Motocross in Ruisui Mountain
This motocross adventure is the most difficult and it is dedicated for advanced. Level 4 out of 4. The off road takes around 30km (15km + 15km).
You are thrill-seekeer? You are longing for an adventure worth of adrenaline? Riding motorbikes are a cup of cake for you? Then Ruisui forest motocross is your first choice!
Cross the Hongye river, we are going to the deepest mountain of Ruisui forest. Once a logging road for Taiwanese cypress, the trail web has transformed into a guardian angel, for us to appreciate the green shower (phytoncidere) of a preserved forest.
It takes approximately 1.5 hours one way to the mountain top, riding through towering cypress forests with blue skies and fluffy white clouds, the glorious nature habitat within the mountainous flora awaits your grandeur visit.
Follow us on the incredible journey and enjoy the picturesque Ruisui Mountains.