PRICE NT$ 1599
7:00AM and 1:00PM (subjected to change according to seasons)
Duration of the tour step by step:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
- Transport to the place and attire change (Approx. 40 min)
- Malishaka Cave Hot Spring (Approx. 150 min)
- Attire Change + Return Transfer (Approx. 60 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 5-6 hours, subjected to actual conditions.
1. Hualien City area pick up
2. Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
3. Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Suitable for 12 years old and above.Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Lightweight clothing / swimsuits, wearing contact lenses is recommended
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Please bring along 2L of drinking water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Do not bring your valuables along.
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- All equipments and attire (Not inclusive of wetsuit)
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
- Wetsuit (Rental fee NTD200 per person, 5 days prior reservation)
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
Days Prior to Event refund Terms:
8 days prior: Full refund
3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
1 day prior or actual day: No refund
Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#11 River Tracing & Hot Spring (Half Day)
Dubbed as one of the top 5 wild hot springs in Hualien, Wanrong’s Yuanyang Valley contains Taiwan’s only iron carbonate waters measuring at a neutral level of pH 7 and temperature of 48°C.
With a different scenery to behold every season, river tracing at the valley is not just a great starting ground for beginners but it also promises a splashing good time for everyone. Be right in nature’s embrace with a relaxing dip in the hot spring or simply let weariness set sail as you float along this au naturel lazy river.
Be rewarded with a wild hot spring’s untouched beauty for having embark on this one of a kind journey!