PRICE NT$ 1499
Duration of the trip step by step:
- Pick up in Hualien City (Approx. 30 min)
- Drive to Taroko National Park (Approx. 40 min)
- Scenic spots: (Approx. 6 hours)
Taroko National Park East Entrance Arch Gate, Visitor Center, Buluowan, Cimu bridge, Yue Fei Pavilion, Tianxiang.
Hikes (choose 2 to 3 trails as below options):
-Swallow Grotto (50min)
-Jiuqudong(Tunnel of Nine Turns) (60min)
-Lyushui Heliu trail (40 ~ 60min)
-Xiangde Temple (50min)
-Eternal spring shrine trail
4. Back to Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
TOUR DURATION: Approx. 8hours, subjected to actual conditions.
MEETING TIME: 7AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City Area
- Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
- Meet at Hualien Train Station
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy, and pregnancy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- UniqueFun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
Please wear sensible hiking attire and shoes
- Please bring along your personal motion sickness medication and take it 30 minutes prior to activity.
- You may bring along small backpack (waterproof or bring a cover), hiking shoes, raincoat (heavy rain), umbrella (light rain), drinking water (2L) , snack, long sleeve clothing, hats, small towels, gloves, sunscreen, do not wear perfume (to prevent bees).
- Do not bring your valuables along
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City (transfer service is not available beyond Hualien City and assembly will be at UniqueFun HQ)
- 2 million NTD travel insurance coverage / 200,000 NTD medical insurance coverage
- Guided tour
- Photography assistance
- For English service, please let us know at least 3 days in advance at no extra charges (Tips for our international volunteers are welcomed).
- Unspecified transportation costs, additional cost for transfer service outside of Hualien city will be charged accordingly
- Personal expenses
Tour itinerary is subjected to alteration or cancellation depending on weather conditions.
Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
8 days prior: Full refund
3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
1 day prior or actual day: No refund
Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
#19 Hiking and sightseeing in Taroko Gorge
There are many trails in Taroko National Park, each with its own characteristics. This tour guides you to the most famous trails and scenic spots in the gorge that are easily access and appreciate without tiring steps and difficult path. It is parent-child friendly day trip, enjoy your tour right away!
You will hike 2 to 3 easy trails and our professional guide will also take you to lots of attractions. Short introduction of some trails:
The trail was originally an aboringinal mountain path between the Taroko terrace and ShakaDang in the past. It was named after the cliff similar to the “Zhuilu Old Trail“. The trail is in the broad-leaved forest. The landscape along the way is dominated by the downstream of Liwu Creek.
The marble cliff on the left has rich species; from time to time, there are Formosan rock macaques jumping in between, and there are also other wild animals and plants, in addition to overlooking Liwu Creek, the wide riverbed at the lower reaches Taroko East Entrance Arch Gate in the distance.
The most special is the plank suspension bridge across in the middle of the walkway. The suspension bridge is composed of steel ropes and thick ropes, and the width is only for one person. It must be balanced by hands and feet which makes you feel like walking on a steel rope. Thrilling but not dangerous. It’s a must-do experience of Xiaozhuilu trail but do n’t worry, if you ’re really afraid of height, there’s a flat iron bridge with a “normal version” next to it leading to the same exit.
Eternal Spring Shrine Trail (Changchun Temple Trail).
The Changchun Temple Trail is in a wide canyon. When the Zhongheng Highway was built in 1958, to commemorate the 212 unfortunately sacrificed predecessors who built the road, the Changchun Temple was built here. The stream beside the Changchun Temple flows through the Changchun Temple, venting down directly, and matching with Chinese-style buildings to form a beautiful picture. It is recommended that you can enter the temple along the ring walk to see the scenery of the Changchun Temple Canyon and the waterfall.
Next to the bridge head of Changchun, down the stairs is the Changchun Temple Walkway. The trail also extends behind the Changchun Temple, along a vertical mountain wall, the trail climbs upwards in a “Zigzag” shape, and the steep slope comes a bit hard, also known as the “Ladder”. Climb the ladder to reach the Guanyin Cave first, then the Tailu Loft and Bell Tower, both of which can overlook the beautiful scenery of Liwu Creek Canyon.
Lyushui Heliu Trail
The trail is about 2 kilometers long and the one-way hiking time is about 0.5 to 1 hour. The east entrance is located opposite the Lyushui camping site on the Zhongheng Highway. The Lushui Trail was originally part of the Hehuan Yueling Ancient Road. The road is about 2 meters wide. You can see the cliffs, Liwu Valley and Lushui River Steps along the way, as well as various plants growing on the rocks.
Follow up with Uniquefun, we will certainly bring you to the most exquisite tour that you will ever have.