PRICE NT$ 1799
Sunrise session: 3:30AM~4:00AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
Sunset session: 1:00PM~2:00PM (subjected to change according to seasons)
Duration of the tour step by step:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Hualien City (Approx. 30 min)
- Hualien to the start point, Gear up, Coaching (Approx. 40 min)
- Paddling in the magnificent ocean and enjoy the beauty of east coast (Approx.120~150 min)
- Packing and transferring back to Hualien City (Approx. 30 min)
Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hours (Subjected to actual conditions)
- Hualien City area pick up for free. Check with the customer service in terms of the pick-up service.
- Meet at the 7-11 Nanbin store (No. 116, Sec. 1, Nanbin Rd., Ji’an Township, Hualien County)
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above who is capable to paddle. Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old.
- Weight limitation: 1 SUP only can bear 180kg for 2 people that each person cannot be more than 90 kg. If your weight is over than the limitation, please contact our customer service after booking so that we can help you change the reservation to 1-person SUP (extra fee of NT$500 / person is needed)
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register. This activity is also not suitable for pregnant women.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Uniquefun cannot guarantee that participants will definitely see the sunrise and sunset because that is a natural phenomenon.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms.
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls. Please leave the correct contact information.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES BELOW DURING THE EVENT:
- Always follow the instruction of our instructors
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own
- Take your own trash with you while leaving
- Always pay attention to your own safety
Uniquefun will not take any responsibility if accidental casualties are caused by personal negligence, or if you conceal your personal discomfort without actively informing the company or the instructors.
- This event is 2-person SUP, extra fee of NT$500/person is needed if you want to change the reservation to 1-person SUP (please take the initiative to inform the customer service after placing the order)
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), mosquito repellent, and physical blocker such as clothes (sunscreen will pollute the water)
- Please wear lightweight clothing, swimsuits, contact lens (recommended if it is necessary) as activity attire
- Locker is not provided, please do not bring along valuables.
- No shower room, though a mobile changing tent is provided
#4 SUP on Hualien River
Looking for a guided SUP tour that brings you to the gorgeous Hualien river? Let’s paddle down the hidden gem, discover the spectacular nature of Taiwan with your beloved ones.
River SUP is an experience you should not miss when you visit Hualien. Compared with sea SUP, river SUP touring is the perfect choice for leisurely paddling without motion sickness.
The water is not deep, even if you do not know how to swim, you will definitely enjoy it and feel safe.
You can control your SUP at a cozy pace when you are paddling, being carried along by the current. Sprays will splash on the crystal clear water when you paddle, and the scenery is impressive while passing by some rapid currents.
At the same time, the magnificent landscape will keep changing as you paddle your SUP in the sometimes gentle, sometimes rapid currents.
That is why river SUP will become both the most unforgettable and relaxing experience for you in Hualien and we invite you to come and join us!
- Gears and safety equipment (2-person SUP board, paddle, non-slip shoes, life vest, leash)
- Complimentary shuttle service within Hualien City (shuttle service is not available beyond Hualien and assembly will be at 7-11 Nanbin store)
- Coaching for basic equipment usage and safety instruction.
- Photography assistance
- Photos of event can be downloaded for free
- Public liability insurance
- Wet suit (NT.200/person)
- Additional costs that are not mentioned above (Breakfast, personal expenses…. etc.)
During the event, the company provides accompanying photos; Uniquefun has the right to use the photos to publish on the web, community or advertising.
Please read carefully the relevant itinerary content of the participating activities and the regulations here. After completing the registration and payment, it is deemed that you have fully understood and agreed to the details of the itinerary.
Days Prior to Event Refund Terms:
8 days prior: Full refund
3-7 days prior: 20% administrative fee
2 days prior: 50% administrative fee
1 day prior or actual day: No refund
Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances by company: Full refund
CHANGE OF BOOKING TERMS
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occurs after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted