PRICE NT$ 999
Duration of the trip step by step:
- Pick up in Hualien City (Approx. 30 min)
- Drive to the start of the river (Approx. 40 min)
- Tube rafting (Approx. 90 min)
- Packing the equipment(Approx. 30 hrs)
- Shuttle back to Hualien City (Approx. 40 min)
Approx.4 hrs (subjected to actual conditions)
Morning Session 7:00AM (subjected to change according to seasons)
Afternoon Session 2:00PM (subjected to change according to seasons)
- Complimentary transfer service within Hualien City Area
- Meet at the Uniquefun HQ
- Suitable for ages 6 and above parental company required for children 6-12 years old.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you are in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy. If you suffer from these diseases, please do not register. This activity is also not suitable for pregnant women.
Minimum persons to book: 1
Minimum persons to departure: 4
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Uniquefun reserves the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms.
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls. Please leave the correct contact information.
- Please follow the rules below during the event:
Always follow the instruction of our instructors
Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own
Take your own trash with you while leaving
Always pay attention to your own safety
Uniquefun will not take any responsibility if accidental casualties are caused by personal negligence, or if you conceal your personal discomfort without actively informing the company or the instructors.
6. During the event, the company provides accompanying photos; Uniquefun has the right to use the photos to publish on the web, community or advertising.
7. Please read carefully the relevant itinerary content of the participating activities and the regulations here. After completing the registration and payment, it is deemed that you have fully understood and agreed to the details of the itinerary.
- Bring sufficient drinking water (2L), mosquito repellent, rain gear and physical blocker such as clothes (sunscreen will pollute the water)
- Please wear lightweight clothing, swimsuits, contact lens (recommended if it is necessary) as activity attire
- Locker is not provided, please do not bring along valuables
- No shower room